A growing problem that Must be controlled from each Woman personally. To switch on a better Lifestyle
Obesity affects a large portion of the total population of United States. A distressing 69% of adults from ages 20 to 74 were reported obese in 2017. Female obesity can be observed in all population clusters, however the racial and ethnic orientation of a person plays a very substantial factor. Obesity is more commonly found among Hispanic, Pacific Islander and African American women. Fifty percent of African American adults are seriously battling with health and weight problems. These figures are certainly not a laughing matter. The continued dramatic escalation of this health epidemic should be given more serious attention.
There are a number of ailments that can directly be associated with overweight and obesity. Female obesity has been known to develop some really serious health complications such as heart diseases, diabetes, stroke and cancer. People who are overweight have a considerably low glucose tolerance, which result to higher risk of acquiring type 2 diabetes. Obese people are also prone to a serious medical condition known as sleep apnea. This condition causes a person to stop breathing for a few seconds and snore heavily, which is mainly due to an enlarged neck and a narrowed airway. Certain types of cancer are also prevalent in female obesity. Among these are cancers of the breast, cervix, uterus, ovaries and gallbladder.
Women who are overweight have also a lower chance of conceiving.
These, and a whole lot more health afflictions can possibly develop with obese and overweight people. It has also been declared that obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Not only does female obesity present a dangerously high risk in the well being of women, emotional and social problems are also expected to crop up.
Obese women are often subjected to labor discrimination. Female obesity is considered a potential barrier in getting jobs in any labor sector.
Obese women also go through emotional torment. In many cultures, beauty is normally equated to the person’s slimness, and obese people are unjustly labeled as gluttonous and lazy people. This is why obese women and even men suffer depression and a very low self-esteem.
This is a dismal fact that a lot of women have to contend with aside from battling with their own weight demons.
A support group and a positive approach should be cultivated for people who are struggling with obesity.
With proper knowledge, an effective weight-loss plan, supplement or strict diet, coupled with the right attitude, any person can overcome obesity.
The Mother’s Pregnancy and Obesity
Fondamentals and Priorities when expecting your baby
The joy of being a mom is incomparable; but the joy of a woman having a lovely body is another thing.
Most women have the misconception that once you have your baby, then it is only normal to not be to able to return to your original slim-figure. This may be correct, but only in part. The amount of weight gained after childbirth is determined ‘normal’ only under set considerations. What the new mom needs to know first is to realize that there may be a possible correlation between her pregnancy and obesity.
The correlation between pregnancy and obesity is only recently thought of by research experts studying obesity. The pregnancy and obesity factor is often overshadowed by the improper eating habits cause of abnormal weight gain. Yet the pregnancy and obesity focus may prove as a lot more consequential according to various aspects.
First, determining the connection of pregnancy and obesity with the change in the woman’s body after childbirth may also point to other health risks other than obesity per se. Sudden excessive weight gain during post-partum may reflect-- complications during pregnancy, stress incontinence or urine outflow, poor female reproductive health, or psychological disorders such as depression.
The last health risk in a mother undergoing weight gain could be considered as double-edged.
As a woman’s body changes due to weight gain from pregnancy, more weight gain may result even more as effect of the weight gain.
On the other hand, while a woman may have low-self esteem due to apprehensions on her body-image after giving birth, she may also have more serious problems contributing to her weight-gain. It should also be noted that a woman may have emotional and psychosomatic disorders of coping up with the stresses of ‘being-a-mother’ hence leading to food binges, disrupted body mechanisms, weight gain, and eventually – to obesity.
In addition, some women also assume that fats accumulated from pregnancy will never disappear and that efforts to lose them would only leave them in vain. What they fail to realize though is that it normally takes up to only a good 9-months to get back to the weight prior to pregnancy. The go-slow approach-effort to after-pregnancy weight loss then, is best for the mother in order to give her body some time to recover after child-bearing.
While it may be acceptable for women to have the tendency to neglect the problem of weight gain as priority once placed side by side all her responsibilities of being a mother, a mother must still give her self a chance to have the beautiful healthy body that she deserves – while also bearing in mind that the health of the mother is also the health of her baby.
Culpable Causes of Obesity
The Things Every woman Should be aware Of
The causes of obesity that health experts present are quite a number of factors to consider for the concerned consumer, and more studies are ever made to make the condition even more complicated. Developing awareness of the correlated causes of obesity though may encourage people to be more attentive to their personal wellbeing.
Here are some of the major causes of obesity:
* eating too much fat giving excess energy stored in the body
* too much sugar, starch or other carbohydrates which are also important energy sources convertible into fats
* too much of preprocessed products (no-cook or easy-to-cook) that often have more fat or sugar, for preservation (sweet beverages, soda, cakes, ice-cream, fast food and tetra/foil-packed snacks)
* eating too much food all together, including proteins that could also be converted to fat if over-consumed
* irregular eating habits, like eating much at one time, little at another time, long span in-between some meals, consuming food with high doses of sugar at some times while no sugar at other times – producing an uncontrollable appetite physiology making you deposit more fats in your body
* consuming too much high-calorie alcoholic drinks
* lack of vitamins and minerals, and a generally unhealthy diet decreasing the body’ capacity to burn extra amounts of fats and sugar
* inactive ‘sitting’ lifestyle wherein the body burns little fat and sugar, and
* boredom in daily routine life resulting to excessive eating as a way of getting entertainment
Some specialized studies on health also reveal unanticipated causes of obesity or excessive body weight:
* hypothyroidism decreasing food metabolism, appetite loss and modest weight gain wherein protein deposits in the body cause fat accumulation and fluid retention
* essential fatty acid or good fats (flaxseed oil) deficiency needed by the body to maintain the body’s metabolic rate and also causing cravings for fatty foods
* food sensitivity occurring many hours later as bloating and swelling caused by fermentation of foods, particularly carbohydrates, in the intestines, inflammation and the release of certain hormones that increase fluid retention and weight gain
* cushing’s syndrome producing excess cortisol hormone and resulting to rounded ‘moon face’ and ‘buffalo hump’
* use of certain prescription drugs like steroids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), antidepressants, diabetic medications, hormone replacement therapy and oral contraceptives containing estrogen causing fluid retention and increased appetite
* prior kidney, heart or liver disease causing fluid retention and weight gain
* organ enlargement, such as from an ovarian cyst, and obstruction of lymph fluid [next…]
HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT CALIFORNIA HINTS:
NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT SAFELY AND SERIOUSLY?
Users With Our Clinically Tested* Supplement, easily achieve about - 25 Pounds in 10 weeks without Gym or Exercises.
Not Sure about it?
Visit Our Testimonials Page.
* ONLY BY US HERE.
(4.9) Web Rating
* blood sugar imbalance due to rapid fluctuations in blood sugar levels, then the need for insulin to store sugar away and lower the sugar level, finally triggering cravings for more sweets, and
* emotional eating (BED/ binge-eating-disorder) to respond to stress or depression affecting eating habits and causing weight gain
These are other causes of obesity that are not easy to control. And Yes. It is therefore up to us to controllably manage our activities and consumption against storing more than we can burn-off.