Need Help to Lose Weight Fast?
Do not worry. We are here to help you
There are many people in the world who are suffering from being overweight and saying "help me lose weight fast".
It is a reality that many people are struggling with weight loss programs that are supposed to help them lose weight but are not the right programs for those particular people. If you are saying "help me lose weight fast", you owe it to yourself to find a program that will do just that and nothing more or less.
You should be encouraged by the possibility of starting a weight loss program. If you’re been thinking about losing weight fast, you should take comfort in knowing that there are programs that will help you do just that. If you haven’t found a program yet, don’t get discouraged and by all means, don’t give up your search.
One of the things that you want to keep in mind is that you didn’t gain your weight overnight and you won’t be able to lose it over night. But if you’re thinking "I need a program to help me lose weight fast", that’s good, and take heart in knowing that not only can you find such a program but you can start that program today and be well on your way to losing the weight you need to lose fast.
One of the other ways that you may be considering as a way to shed the fat fast, may be some of the surgical options that are being advertised on the market today.
These are viable alternatives that are virtually guaranteed to help you lose the weight but there are many risks associated with weight loss surgery and even though they do work, they are not entirely guaranteed to keep you from gaining the weight back if you do not practice sensible eating habits once you have reached your ideal weight.
If you are saying help me lose the weight fast, you should be prepared to follow up with your own self control and maintenance, after weight loss surgery, which is a control tool that works only while you are getting rid of those extra pounds.
Many diet programs are self directed and require you to have a certain degree of self discipline.
Those are great programs if you have that discipline. If you do not, consider joining a diet plan that offers direction, leadership, and support through the leaders and members of that group.
Chances are the leaders will be former members who have tried the program, lost weight and now volunteer their time to help you do the same thing they have done.
If you’ve been saying "help me lose weight fast", these programs not only can help but they want to help you get started on your weight loss goals and be there with you every step of the way to help ensure that you reach your ideal weight.
If you’ve been saying help me lose weight fast, now is the time to get the help you need.
We would like to help you Start your beginner Weight Loss Plan by giving you these following delicious, and "Smart", Recipes:
10 Utterly Delicious Meals Perfect For Healthy Eating All Ready In Less Than 30 minutes...
The best meals ever, that (we recommend) for achieving fantastic Results
About this topic, we would like to recomend you these culinary delicious to serve at your lunch/dinner times which will help to boost and activate your metabolism for fast weight loss.
Are you a Chef? Even if you are not, do not worry. They are very easy to prepare...
Let's Get Started:
Chickpea and Carrot Couscous with Minted Yogurt.
Serves 4. Ready in 15 minutes
1. In a small bowl, mix together 200g tub light Greek style yogurt, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 3 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint leaves, season and set aside.
2. Chop 5 carrots and steam the pieces over boiling water for 3 – 5 minutes, until tender.
3. Meanwhile, place 400g couscous in a bowl and pour over 425ml boiling water. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Uncover, fluff up the grains then add 410g can drained chickpeas and the steamed carrots.
4. Toast 2 tsp cumin seeds in a hot pan for 2 – 3 mins until starting to pop. Cool and crush.
5. Whisk the zest of half a lemon, 4 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Add the couscous and cumin and serve with the minted yogurt.
Per Serving: 435kcals, 9.5g fat (0.8g saturated), 16.3g protein, 76.6g carbs, 9.9g sugar, 0.5g salt.
Tuna, Fennel and White Bean Salad.
Serves 4. Ready in 15 minutes.
1. Trim the base off 1 small head of fennel and save the fronds to garnish. Core then slice the head across as thinly as you can. Slice half a red onion in the same way.
2. Put the fennel and onion into a large bowl with 2 x 410g cans drained and rinsed cannellini beans, 2 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp lemon juice, 20g chopped fresh parsley and some seasoning to taste. Stir together well and leave for 5 mins for the fennel to soften slightly.
3. Drain 2 x 200g tins tuna steak in spring water, gently stir into the bean and fennel salad. Spoon the salad into the center of 4 plates and scatter with 60g black olives. Garnish with the fennel fronds.
Per Serving: 355kcals, 9.4g fat (1.3g saturated), 38.9g protein, 30.7g carbs, 7.5 sugar, 2.2g salt.
Salmon and Ginger Fishcakes with Sweet and Sour Salad
Serves 4. Ready in 30 minutes.
1. Put 1 medium – hot deseeded finely chopped red chilli, 2 tsp caster sugar, 1 tsp Thai fish sauce, 1 tbsp lime juice and 1 tbsp rice vinegar into a screw jar and shake. Cut half a cucumber in half long ways, then cut into long thin strips. Toss with 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips, 1 small carrot cut into thin strips and 12 halved cherry tomatoes.
2. Chop 500g skinned salmon until you have a course mince like texture. Put into another bowl with a 4cm piece steam ginger, very finely chopped and 4 finely chopped spring onions mix together and shape into 8 fishcakes.
3. Heat 1 tsp sunflower oil in a large non stick pan over a medium heat, cook the fishcakes for 2 mins each side until lightly golden.
4. Toss the dressing and the leaves from a fresh bunch of coriander through the salad and divide onto 4 plates, top each with 2 fishcakes.
Per Serving: 281kcals, 14.9g fat (2.6 saturated), 26.8g protein, 9.9g carbs, 8.8g sugar, 0.4g salt.
Fast Asian Fish
Serves 4. Ready in 20 minutes.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C / gas 6. Cook 225g long grain rice. Drain. Return to pan cover and leave.
2. Manwhile, place, 4 x 120g skinless salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish. Combine 3 tbsp reduced – salt soy sauce, 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely shredded, and 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, then pour over the fish. Cover the dish with foil then bake for 15 mins carefully turning the fish halfway through.
3. Divide the rice between 4 plates and top each one with a salmon fillet, drizzle the sauce and top with 4 finely chopped spring onions.
Per Serving: 453kcals, 13.5g fat (2.3g saturated), 29g protein, 53.3g carbs, 8g sugar, 1.7g salt.
Poached Egg and New Potato Salad with Crispy Bacon and a Mustard Dressing.
Serves 4. Ready in 25 minutes.
1. Boil 450g scrubbed new potatoes in a pan of lightly salted water until just tender. Drain and cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan add 2 rashers of rindless dry cured, smoked back bacon, cut into short strips and drain on kitchen paper, keep warm.
3. Bring some water to a light simmer in a pan and add a little vinegar. Stir the water then break the egg into the center of the water and poach for 3 mins, lift out drain and keep warm, repeat this 3 times.
4. To make the dressing whisk 2 tsp dijion mustard and 1tbsp white wine vinegar together, slowly whisk in 3 tbsp olive oil then season.
5. Cut the potatoes into ¼ put in a bowl and stir in 2 tbsp of dressing. Arrange the potatoes and 75g bag water cress on 4 plates, top with an egg, drizzle a little dressing and scatter with bacon to serve.
Per Serving: 255kcals, 16.1g fat (3.4g saturated),10.5g protein, 18.5 g carbs, 1.8g sugar, 1.4g salt.
Tzatziki Turkey Burgers
Serves 4. Ready in 30 minutes.
1. Thinly slice ¼ of a large red onion and mix with 12 halved cherry tomatoes and half a handful chopped fresh coriander. Season and set aside.
2. Coarsely grate the remaining onion and mix well with 450g of turkey mince, 2 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, the remaining coriander and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Form into 4 burgers that are slightly larger than the bases of 4 crusty rolls. Preheat the grill to hot. Arrange the burgers on a foil lined grill pan and grill for 6 mins each side.
4. Meanwhile, make the tzatziki. Take ¼ cucumber and ½ length ways, scoop out the seeds and discard. Dice into small pieces and mix with 150g carton of 0 percent fat Greek yogurt, small handful chopped fresh mint and a few dashes of Tabasco.
5. Grill the rolls until lightly toasted and arrange a burger on each base, top with a spoonful of tzatziki, then tomato salad then roll tops.
Per Serving: 323kcal's, 2.3g fat (0.4g saturated), 37.7g protein, 39.8 carbs, 8.5g sugar, 1.8g salt.
Haddock With Watercress And Radish Salad.
Serves 4. Ready in 20 minutes.
1. Juice 3 limes then mix together 2 tbsp of the lime juice in a shallow dish with 1 tsp of smoked paprika. Add 4 x 175g haddock fillets with skin, coat evenly and set aside for 5 mins.
2. Place a large frying pan over a medium high heat, when hot add the fish skin side down. Cook 2 – 4 mins each side until just cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the remaining lime juice with 2tsp Dijon mustard, then season. Add 2 x 85g bags watercress and 8 trimmed and sliced radishes, then toss to lightly coat in the dressing.
4. Divide the salad between 4 plates then top with a fish fillet. Garnish with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 161kcals, 1.9g fat (0.4 saturated), 35.1g protein, 1.4g carbs, 0.9g sugar, 0.5g salt.
HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT CALIFORNIA HINTS:
NEED TO STRENGTHEN YOUR DIET AND ELIMINATE HUNGER?
Clinically Tested* Supplement.
SLIM YOUR BODY DOWN ! - 25 Pounds in 10 weeks without Gym or Exercises IS THE COMMON RESULT OF OUR CUSTOMERS!
Not Sure about it?
Visit Our Testimonials Page.
* ONLY BY US HERE.
START NOW !
Tomato And Basil Soup With Tortellini.
Serves 4. Ready in 25 minutes.
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large, deep saucepan over a medium heat. Add 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves and cook for about 1 minute. Add 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes, 500ml hot vegetable (or chicken) stock and 250ml water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 mins until the mixture is the consistency of a chunky soup. Season to taste.
2. Mean while, cook 225g fresh cheese tortellini, divide between 4 bowls, ladle the soup on top and scatter roughly chopped basil leaves.
Per Serving: 246kcals, 8.4g fat, (3.2g saturated), 10.9g protein, 32.1 g carbs, 6.2g sugar, 1.1g salt.
Lamb Cutlets With Fattoush.
Serves 4. Ready in 25 minutes.
1. Preheat the oven to 160c /gas 4. Mix together ½ tsp olive oil, 1tsp ground cumin and 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tbsp lemon juice. Add 8 trimmed lamb cutlets, coat in the marinade and set aside.
2. Bake 2 small pitta breads roughly torn on a baking try until golden and crispy.
3. Heat a frying pan over a high heat add the lamb and cook 2 mins each side so still pink in the middle then set aside to rest.
4. Place 250g quartered cherry tomatoes, ½ a cucumber – cubed, a handful of fresh flat leaf parsley and the pitta in a large bowl. `Dress with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1tbsp lemon juice. Split into 4 bowls and top with 2 cutlets in each.
Per Serving: 326kcals, 15.2g fat (5.1g saturated), 29.3g protein, 19.6g carbs, 3.8g sugar, 0.6g salt.
Rhubarb, Stem Ginger And Cinnamon Fool.
Serves 4. Ready in 20 minutes,plus cooling and chilling.
1. Put 650g rhubarb, cut into small pieces, 1 ball stem ginger, chopped (from a jar in syrup), the juice of one lemon, 1 cinnamon stick and a good splash of water in a pan. Place over a high hat . When bubbling, reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins until just tender. Sweeten to taste with some of the syrup out of the ginger jar. Put into a bowl and leave to cool. Throw away the cinnamon stick.
2. Mix a large pinch of ground cinnamon into 250g very low fat natural yogurt. Layer 4 x 250ml glasses alternately with the rhubarb and the yogurt, finishing with a layer of yogurt. Chill for 30 mins. Top each with a pinch of ground cinnamon and serve.
Per Serving: 45Kcals, 0.2g fat (0 saturated), 4.9g protein, 62g carbs, 6.1g sugar, 0.1g salt.
With these superb and delicious meals, and a bit of self-control and discipline, you’ ll have a good start plan to reach fantastic results.
Try it combining each recipes (to make each day different and more creative) for one full month.
Your judge will be your personal mirror.